WE ARE TROIKA, an award winning design and brand experience agency in Hollywood specializing in network branding, show packaging, and promotion in the evolving entertainment media landscape. We are looking for a Animator to join our team as we continue to create incredible experiences. The Animator will have an opportunity to work with a variety of the largest brands in entertainment and sports media and bring ideas to life through design at an unprecedented time of change.
YOU ARE passionate about animation and want to work with agile brands that thrive in today’s dynamic, disruptive media landscape. You enjoy the process of bringing objects to life through movement. You animation has a point of view. You tell stories using the latest trend setting animation concepts and techniques. You have proven experience acting as the creative author for complex animation assignments. You are curious, collaborative, and love what you do. Troika is seeking YOU.
- Articulate concept visually with multiple options and personal perspective
- Provide strategic rationale for animation concepts
- Demonstrate originality by providing unique solutions
- Execute animation concepts to achieve project objectives
- Take initiative to resolve creative needs by researching, identifying, and implementing solutions designed to streamline the creative process and enhance productivity within the studio
- Plan project timeframes and manage priorities to meet project milestones
- Actively interpret and provide a point of view on creative briefs
- Insist on the highest standards and drive excellence in every project
- Excellent attention to detail in file preparation and quality control
- Excellent command of motion theory and vocabulary, color theory, and storytelling
- Clear creative process with strong conceptual ability
- Deep understanding of the principles of animation and how to best employ these principles to meet the creative needs of projects
- Ability to autonomously develop and articulate an animation concept
- Mastery of animation tools, including Cinema 4D and After Effects
- Proficient with design tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Actively promote and communicate sound solutions to technical and design issues related to animation
- Ability to exhibit as well as foster in others a positive attitude, passion, and drive for excellence
- At least four years of entertainment and broadcast industry experience preferred
To apply please send a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org.