WE ARE TROIKA, an innovative brand strategy and marketing innovations agency specializing in the fast-paced and constantly evolving entertainment and sports media landscape. We are strategists, creative directors, producers, marketers, writers, designers and animators known for building brand and marketing strategies and creative executions.
Job Summary: As the face of Troika, the Office Coordinator will provide a positive, helpful, and professional first impression. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Office Coordinator is an important role that will support the office in many areas such as managing the front desk and phone system, office events, and ordering food and supplies for the office. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and can promote a positive atmosphere at Troika
- Operate a multi-line telephone console and direct all calls to appropriate person, including staff, freelancers, and guests.
- Take messages as needed or transfer calls to voicemail
- Support and troubleshoot phone system with guidance from IT
- Maintain, update, and distribute company telephone extension list and contact sheet.
- Provide continuous front desk coverage and building security
- Greet clients and guests in a friendly, professional manner
and ensure they are identified and directed to appropriate person
- Provide parking information and validations to freelancers, clients, and guests.
- Facilitate client visits, including welcoming guests, food requests, parking, special requests, and facility tour if necessary
- Manage vendors (Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, Staples, etc.)
- Work with Producers to manage lunch and dinner orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain all crafty food and drink throughout the office
and all kitchen supplies through online ordering and offsite runs.
- Maintain stamp machine and prepare shipping labels, packaging, and scheduling for outgoing deliveries
- Sort and direct all building mail, including deliveries, and route them accordingly to the proper recipient
- Book rooms for all consortium meetings and assist staff with finding an available room when needed.
- Provide tech back-up as needed (AV cart set-up, special calls, etc.)
- Maintain general upkeep and cleanliness of the studio with supervision of Facilities Manager
, walk the space every 30 minutes to ensure things are tidy, in order, and stocked (ie. conference rooms, war rooms, kitchen, lounges, open spaces.)
- Address daily facility needs in a timely manner
- Support facility related vendor requests and necessary communication to staff.
- Order all studio supplies for Troika within budget
- Manage printer administration (troubleshooting, maintenance, toner & drum replacement, etc.)
- Liaise with cleaning company, including ordering supplies
- Cover all Facilities Manager responsibilities when sick or on vacation
- Plan all events and parties in coordination with the Facilities Manager.
- Order food, drink, and supplies for events and parties within budget
- Estimate, track, and stay within designated budgets
- Process all general receipts including coding for Accounting
- Maintain and file Operations credit cards as appropriate.
- Work with Accounting to properly code the monthly Operations credit card statement.
- Provide support to Owner & CEO
(only when the Executive Assistant isn’t available.)
- Handle all scheduling needs and requests
- Keep day to day meetings on-time, rescheduling when necessary.
- Assist in any and all requests
- Provide daily lunch
- Process contracts
- Start all conference calls for the administrative team.
- 2+ years in an administrative position.
- Strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Mac OS X fluency as well as proficiency with email, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to handle telephone calls and visitors, lift packages and boxes up to 50lbs, as well as move
and assemble office furniture.
- Work occasionally requires irregular hours and/or more than 40 hours per week to
perform the essential duties of the position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Troika strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.